Indie Game Engine and Other Game Dev Software

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Levi_G2Crowd, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Levi_G2Crowd

Levi_G2Crowd New Member

Hey everyone,

I work at G2 Crowd, a user review software site. We provide free resources to research software and provide recommendations that is best for you, and all of our data is free for for users to research and find the tools that are the best fit for them. We have game development categories, but those categories lack the quantity of reviews that other parts of our site has.

I was hoping the community here could help out other game developers and review any development software you use for building games to help expand our game development software categories. As a thank you for helping out, we are sending $15 Amazon gift cards for reviews of the products you have experience with.

You can find and review the products you have used here: https://www.g2crowd.com/contributor/indie-gamer?rewards=true

The only requirements is that you have a LinkedIn account so our QA team can verify you use the products you review.

Additionally, if we're missing any big game development software, please let me know. We want to be a go to resource for researching game development software, and having the right products is the first step.

Thanks everyone!