Indie Author request

Discussion in 'Badge Requests' started by jhocking, Jun 17, 2015.

1. jhocking

Original Member Indie Author

Apparently I created an account a decade ago and forgot about it, because I have the Original Member badge :p

Can I get the Indie Author badge too? I'm the main Unity programmer on Tyrant Unleashed:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tyrant-unleashed/id657628191?mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.tyrant.google

My game Memory Stacks was even more indie (I developed it entirely by myself, whereas Tyrant has a small team behind it) but that one already lapsed out of the App Store.

ADDITION: oo I developed this game by myself a long time ago and it's still (kinda) for sale http://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-Games-Halloween-Hijinks-PC/dp/B000YD7NDA

#1 jhocking, Jun 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
  2. backlong90

backlong90 New Member

As far as I could tell, Tyrant Unleashed no tournaments, no clans, no stamina, just arena and energy for missions and soloing easy raids otherwise fail because of lack of people. :D

3. jhocking

First off, I think you may be talking about our older game Warmetal Tyrant; Tyrant Unleashed is a completely separate game (also a CCG with similar mechanics). Your reference to "easy raids otherwise fail because of lack of people" was a problem in Warmetal Tyrant, but raids work differently in Tyrant Unleashed. In particular, you can only participate in raids with your guild, which obviates the old problem of finding people to participate in your raid.

Which also alludes to my other confusion with your feedback: I'm not sure what "no clans" is getting at, since guilds are one of the most important parts of the game.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback! It's always cool hearing from people who've played a game I developed.

4. bantamcitygames

Administrator Original Member Indie Author Greenlit

Request approved

5. backlong90

backlong90 New Member

I've recently begun playing game War Metal Tyrant and I'm curious as to what the storyline is actually about. :)

6. jhocking