Independent Musician. How to find work in game industry?

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Simien Hill, May 13, 2018.

?
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Simien Hill

Simien Hill New Member

Simien Hill.

I have been making my own music since as long as i can remember. i have not released any of my material to the world (Broad Audience) because, I guess I have been selfish in keeping it as my own personal hobby. Anyway, I have also been playing video games my entire life and I definitely have an ear to grasp the concept of any genre, scene, energy that a project needs. I will post only one song link in this, but if you are looking for something fresh and need work from someone who can pretty much do it all, please contact me, i am not the best in the world (keep in mind) but i have crazy raw talent and am motivated to make the best of any project. (I compose original melodies, sound FXs, vocals, play many instruments (too many to text) and am easy to work with and most importantly ALWAYS ON TIME. this track below may not be for all, it isn't intended to be the best or be published for any video games, it is just a quick insight of some audio capabilities i can offer. thanks for your time!

PS> i am completely new to this site, so i must add I do not look to draw attention to myself, just looking for work and possibly the best direction to be led to begin work in the video game industry.