In need of artist. (Modeler, Animator, Texturer) [Profit Sharing]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by CappleApple, Jan 4, 2015.

1. CappleApple

CappleApple New Member

I am making a game that is going to be physics-combat based. A dungeon explorer kind of thing. I need someone to make models, animations, and textures, for this game. You will get 25+% of the profits earned depending on how good of a job you do. This includes look of models and rendering efficiency.

I also need a programmer, for artificial intelligence, who will get 15+% of profits depending on job done.

If you are interested comment on this with a way to contact you.

2. nerddigestive

nerddigestive New Member

You are giving away very little of the profit...who gets the rest of it out of interest? What are they putting in? Also, I am not a big fan of the idea that you get to judge how good a job we have done and decide our cut based on it - since you could just decide, irrelevant of the quality of the job, that you didn't want to give your money away!

3. CappleApple

CappleApple New Member

I am at most getting 25% of the profits for the game. I am the lead and only programmer at the moment. I only say, "based on the quality of the job" cause some people make crap stuff and expect to be paid for being an artist. Other profits are going to other things needed for the game.

4. CappleApple

CappleApple New Member

You only recently just joined. And as far as I have seen, have only posted negative comments. Nothing helpful. Constructive criticism is appreciated, but a lot of it is insulting.

5. chaostra

chaostra New Member

Hey! What is your role in the team?
    Expecting some team merge?
    I need managing people and artist, game are going great on the way

6. pierreke556

pierreke556 New Member