Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by SteveZ, Jan 1, 2010.
I am probably younger then most here. Exercising, tuning my skills would be my wish.
Release my first casual game and start working on my second.
1. Release a freeware game for Windows - DONE
2. Get a Mac and port it - DONE
3. Release 2 free games for iPhone - FAILED (only 1 released)
Have at least as much money in my bank account on Dec. 31st as I had on Jan. 1st. From about May 2009 to the end of the year, I was only in the red maybe $1,000, so I think I can get into the black as a freelancer this year. Keep those contracts coming, guys!
1. Finish Revenge of the Titans
2. Write some other game, but this time, one that sells. Maybe.
Still not making any money Cas?
In 2010, I will actually finish and release a couple of games. Get some money, and be on my road and goal and career of being a game developer.
1. Release a new RTS game.
And you have such awesome original (yet not original if you take my meaning) games
I guess retro is still pretty niche
1) I HAVE to get my current game out before June this year.
2) Spend more time playing with the kids.
3) Get rid of the belly that's slowly bloating my midsection.
1) Finish my first commercial game release
2) Actively Promote and Sell said game
3) Try to have more fun away from work
4) Be more fit/active
1. Finish the 2 month contract i've now been doing for 9 month.
2. Release at least 3 of my own ip's on iphone this year and earn some decent money from them.
3. Become a more active member of this forum.
4. Employ brother to make me cups of tea.
5. Not quit Muay Thai and get in shape.
6. Cut down xbox time.
Fail on that one. So in 2010 I will:
1) release my 1st game, or at the very least have it so close to being finished I can pick a launch date in 2011
My list is short this year:
1. I will play more games
2. I will release a game every 2-3 months
#1 so far so good
#2 time will tell, more in my blog, but I believe it's possible
Respond to this post.
I wonder how your 2010 goals turned out.
No one updated the thread...
I achieved my 2010 goals very nicely.
Success, for the most part...