I'm in need of 1 Modeler and 1 Programmer <RevShare>

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Deygus, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Deygus

Deygus New Member

We're working on a project that we're putting together but we could use the help of at least 2-3 more people that are serious enough to help out with the project as much as possible. So far I've been doing a lot of the Modeling, Texturing, and Animation stuff myself to get the project going further along but I really need more dedicated help. We're primarily using Blender and Unreal Engine as of right now.

At the moment I have 1 other modeler and 1 other programmer but they're both going to school and have only been able to help sometimes when they can. I am looking to hopefully find at least 1 other serious modeler who would be interested in joining me. If I can find another programmer and a good texture artist on top of that then that would be absolutely amazing as well! I'll even return the favor and lend you a hand with your own projects as thanks! If this game happens to be lucky enough to make any money after we launch it on kickstarter it will then also be launched it on Steam then maybe Origin and Desura. You will be paid based on the amount of time and effort if you helped with.

We just learned something cool about UE and we really wanna get the ball rolling so that we can do something really awesome shortly. Our Company will also be working on various ideas amongst our teammates as we work on future projects. Currently we're working on a Crafting War Game and we're almost to the point that we're now about ready to start putting it together for a very early Prototype Build.

If you are seriously interested and can help out fairly often then please contact me whenever you can at deygus@gmail.com or you may also pm me. Please also include a little bit about yourself as well as a few examples of your work.

You may check out our ongoing game project as it develops at https://www.facebook.com/electrobeinteractive

Thanks!