I'm a programmer and I can help (C#/C++/Javascript)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by erandros, May 19, 2017.

1. erandros

erandros New Member

Hi, my name is erandros, I'm 27 and I'm from Argentina.

I'm a 5 yr exp. web developer but at some point in my life, I want to work as a game developer. I tried many times to do stuff, but I feel that working on my own is very tedious and lonely. I think I would much rather start by helping other people to do their stuff.

I tested different engines here and there, so I have some experience regarding games and how do they work. I'm mostly used to 2d games, but if someone wanted to show me their 3d game I'm totally ok with that.

And if I feel like "wow, I would like to collab with this guy" I'll let you know. But at the very least we get to socialize fellow gamedev/gamer and who knows maybe make friends, and if you have something done, then I can offer some feedback at least code organization wise.

And if you don't have anything done, you can contact me as well.

And from my end I can show you everytime I nail some cool shader code.

Cheers :D

2. Jebediah

Jebediah New Member

http://rpg-editor.com/

I'm also a web developer 12 yr exp. I started off wanting to be a game developer but then realized they are over-worked and under-payed ;)

Discord jburditt #0434

4MobileGamer.com and WildG like this.
  3. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello,

I'm from Brazil and we have the same profile.
    I'm a LAMP+JS programmer that wanted to make games.

I made a MVP of a game I had in mind (still polishing it).
    You can take a look at it on http://universeatarms.com/

Also working on the next step with a random map generator:
    http://universeatarms.com/sandbox/random.html

I agree that it gets lonely building a game on it's own. After putting my MVP online I tried to reach out to join other ppl's projects but it didn't work out for me. Mostly because I don't want to go into Unity and I'm not after the big bucks.

Still I found a few ppl to chat with.
    I use Discord (WildG#8861) but if you rather use something else let me know.

[ ]

Jebediah likes this.
  4. erandros

erandros New Member

That was heartbreaking.