I'll make professional charismatic music for FREE

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Edgard Felipe, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Edgard Felipe

Edgard Felipe New Member

I am a music composer, producer and multi-instrumentalist. I have 20 years of experience as a musician, being composition my main vein.

Born in a family of musicians, I started making music very early, at the age of five. After leading and composing for different groups (progressive rock/metal, ska, jazz, experimental) and messed around with VSTs, MIDI and other music production software (Cubase, Pro Tools, Ableton, Reason) for years, I decided to pursue a degree in musical composition.

During my bachelor’s degree, I had my talent for composing professionally recognized, having won composition prizes and commissioned by some orchestras. I had the opportunity to make soundtracks for theater and for a couple games that did not took off. I also had the opportunity to deepen my knowledge in theory and orchestration.

As an instrumentalist, I am a professional trumpet and electric bass player and a skilled piano, guitar, trombone, flute and recorder player. I also have experience conducting ensembles and orchestras.

I decided to pursue my master’s degree in musicology, focusing on music creativity. My thesis is all about how socio psychological aspects influence how we listen, evaluate and create music. I developed a strong background in sociology and psychology during my research, which continues to be enriched through my ongoing PhD.

During my career, I have worked as session musician, live musician, improviser, music teacher and music producer. After working on so many bands and projects, I founded a record label of experimental music in Brasilia - Brazil, called Dobradiça Enferrujada Discos (Rusty Hinge Records).

It were video-game soundtracks (especially SNES) that made me want to be a musician. I wanted to compose music for games. Ironically, I never had a chance or the right environment to work with game soundtracks. The circumstances of life kept pushing this childhood dream away. Now I have maturity, experience and perspective to focus on making this dream come true.

I will make charismatic music for games or trailers that sticks to brains and touches hearts!

I am offering to make some music for FREE in order to build my portfolio!

Note: this is a limited offer!

Link to my resume

Link to my game music portfolio

Link to my other music productions

Please contact me at info@edgardfelipe.com

Cheers

#1 Edgard Felipe, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Hi, we are interested. I will contact you via your email tomorrow morning.

Edgard Felipe likes this.
  3. Edgard Felipe

Edgard Felipe New Member

Hey

I'm glad you're interested! I'll be waiting for you e-mail.

Cheers

JoyFreak likes this.
  4. Edgard Felipe

Edgard Felipe New Member

Hey Joy! I`m still waiting for your e-mail!

5. JoyFreak

JoyFreak New Member

Hi, we've found someone for the game currently but please sign up and check back on https://www.joyfreak.com/ for future jobs.