If you want to show your game at a DreamHack for free, then you should....

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DreamHack, Feb 10, 2018.

?
  1. Strat / Sim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Action / Adventure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. RPG

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. AR / VR Experience

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Arthouse (games as art, strong narratives, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Casual (simple, often mobile, puzzle, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Early Access (not just on Steam, anything unreleased with a public build)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Let’s Play (as fun to watch as to play)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Multiplayer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Tabletop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. DreamHack

DreamHack New Member

...enter your game for a chance to win a free 10x10 booth space in the Expo at DreamHack Austin! :p

We're expanding our DreamHack events to encompass a "Gaming Lifestyle" approach. So basically we're bringing a ton of new content to the already massive show that focuses on Indies, Tabletop, Films, Students, Art, and more. Of course this means we're making everything we're already doing even bigger and more awesome such as Esports, LAN, Music, Expo, Art Gallery and pretty much everything else.

The Indie Playground is specifically for indie games (tabletop too!) and each game that's selected will not only receive a 10x10 booth for free they will also be featured on the DreamHack website. We look for good games but we also go for variety so don't be shy, please send us your butt kissing strat/sim or poo-flinging online horror games. But maybe some normal-ish games too.

It's free to enter and we're pretty flexible on what you can send us. If you're not finished with your game yet you can definitely still submit. We've judged and accepted tons of unfinished video games, tabletop, etc. before.

This is the link to the entry form....https://form.jotform.com/72125421242140

I highly suggest entering into these too if they apply to you as well....

Just read the rules at the bottom of the form for more info. And hit me up if you've got questions. You can also email me at...... Sydney.Mantrom@DreamHack.com

Good luck!!!!