I make electronic music with a twist

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by christopherbolte, Mar 4, 2020.

1. christopherbolte

christopherbolte New Member

Hey everyone,

My name is Chris and I've been making music all my life. I studied jazz and music production in college and have been working in the studio and onstage for over 15 years now. As a producer, I have over 10 years of experience and ran my own studio for 8 of those. Now, under the moniker "BØLT", I produce electronic music that combines spacey synths with urban grit and hip hop swagger into something that's somewhere between electronica and beat music.

What makes my work stand out is the unique gear I use along with my workflow that keeps the usage of computers to a minimum, focusing on dedicated hardware synths and grooveboxes instead.

I'm constantly creating new music and have always been interested in weaving my music into other mediums of multi-medial storytelling, primarily video games!

Find my ever-expanding playlist of original music here:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvbcuSufDEv-yVASZlZoR2KZ0i84E3gkj

and here's my work on Spotify:

Please hit me up if any of this sounds at all interesting to you!

E-mail: info@christopherbolte.com

Best,

BØLT

#1 christopherbolte, Mar 4, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  2. rayparse

rayparse New Member

amazing :O