I interviewed a livestreamer about working with Twitch. [podcast] (interview starts at ~28min)

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by ninesquirrels, Mar 3, 2017.

1. ninesquirrels

Original Member

So - I'm an indie game dev, and I interviewed a livestreamer about what we can do better as indie game devs in working with streamers. Maybe it is useful for people- I would be curious what your experiences are, and how they match what we discussed here.

There is also a big bit at the beginning about me struggling with IBS as a game dev that travels often - you might want to skip that if you don't wanna hear about my colon. :)

Robharvey likes this.
  2. Robharvey

Robharvey New Member

This is so true.