[Hyper casual] Ball vs Spikes : Kawaii bouncer

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by chanoleproso, Oct 24, 2018.

1. chanoleproso

chanoleproso New Member

Hi guys, past weekend we released our new hyper casual game Ball vs Spikes : Kawaii bouncer on the Play Store.
    It is an hyper casual game where you have to jump up by tapping the screen to mantain the kawaii balls in the air while avoiding touching the spikes.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of the many features are:
    ✓ New halloween characters
    ✓ Simple mechanics, cute kawaii graphics
    ✓ Endless gameplay
    ✓ One finger controls
    ✓ Easy to play hard to master
    ✓ Addictive time waster game
    ✓ Unlock 50+ funny kawaii balls

Download it now and if you can, help us rating it!

Gameplay video:

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matedevs.ballvsspikes

2. Thelap

Thelap New Member

Hey, I just played your game. Its quite fun and challenging once you get the hang of it. Great character designs too.

How do you actually unlock a character though? if there is a clear gauge or point score that users have to achieve to unlock then I think this gives a user another incentive to get a high score.