Humble Composer Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sulo Niiva, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Sulo Niiva

Sulo Niiva New Member

Hi!

Who?

I am Sulo Niiva. I am 23-year-old professional musician here in Kuopio, Finland. I have graduated from Pop&Jazz Conservatory of Kuopio as a performing musician with electric guitar as my main instrument. I do also play bass and keyboards of course which is essential for basically making any kind of digital music. I have a great amount of knowledge in harmony and music theory in general and I think that is one of my strengths as a composer. That gives me the ability to analyze what I do better and thus make me more versatile.

What have I done?

I have worked locally here in Kuopio as a guitar player for numerous bands playing covers as well as my own material. I have also done a lot of jobs notating and composing songs for other people. One of my songs have been in a Finnish indie film also.

I just want to be honest about my abilities and tell you what I have done in my short but very experienced career. I hope you will listen to my material and make your decision from what you hear.

What is my sound and what can I do?

Here is my Soundcloud. There I have more of my personal compositions that I have made just for myself. I hope you listen to more than just one track since I do try make music of all genres.
    https://soundcloud.com/suloniiva

I am also on Pond5 and I have some Video Gamey themes there for you to listen to or even purchase if you like. I have just started selling on Pond5 and I am very active there. I am uploading new tracks almost daily.
    https://www.pond5.com/artist/sumppi95#1/2064

suloniiva@gmail.com

2. Sulo Niiva

Sulo Niiva New Member