How to get audience for your android game with no money

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Ankit Gupta, May 16, 2016.

1. Ankit Gupta

Ankit Gupta New Member

Hi,
    I recently created a android game. Its available for free on play store. The problem is I do not have money to spend on its promotion and it seems like an impossible job to get your new game in top ranks in android play store. So I want to find out how can I try to get as much audience as possible to my game without spending much money

2. 3ph0r

Social media. maybe try to get smaller youtubers to play the game? if you can get enough interest there then I'm sure bigger youtubers will start to play it. easier said than done though but there's only one way to find out.

Ankit Gupta likes this.
  3. AngryArgonian

AngryArgonian New Member

I agree. Free mobile games are filling up the market, as can be easily seen, so you want to get attention from outside said market. You can try and spread the word around forums, like this one, or get the attention of those on the social media, like YouTubers. It would also be good if the game were fairly unique, something that sticks out from the usual games you see on phone marketplaces. That would help it to gain more attention for sure.

Ankit Gupta likes this.
  4. QFSW

QFSW New Member

Try contacting as many people as you can. After all it only takes a bit of time :)

Ankit Gupta likes this.
  5. Dave12

Dave12 New Member

Ankit, my indie dev friends had pretty good exp with Addictive Ads : http://addictiveapps.io/ in monetizing their app. 100% rev share and free installs. Once you generate some money you can spend on user acquisition.

Ankit Gupta likes this.