How to check the integrity of Mobile Ad companies?

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by avinsinanan, Feb 9, 2017.

1. avinsinanan

avinsinanan New Member

Good Day,

I am presently creating a Free App game for the Google Play store so my means on income will be via Ads. I have research many Ad companies and I was wondering how would you check to ensure that you aren't being robbed.

Is there a script you can put in your game that will tell you how much times your game has been downloaded and how many ads were actually viewed via your game etc?

Any advice?

Thanks

2. thehunterdk

thehunterdk New Member

well if you are using unity to make your app it has a free function to it when you in plant unity ads

3. noahbwilson

Indie Author

I use Admob... but I don't know if I'm being screwed or not. They do have a lot of great data tools, but who's to say those numbers aren't fudged.

4. FGL_Rozek

FGL_Rozek New Member

I'm pretty sure that unless you found this network operating out of an internet cafe, you'll be ok.

If you are interested in finding out which network will work out best for you without spending hours and hours integrating SDK's, then check out Enhance®.

Using Enhance®, it has never been easier to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) With little to NO coding at all, Enhance® will have you ready to roll in a matter of minutes. No more hours of coding! No more SDK integration!

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK's, follow the link : http://fgl.io/sjn

Good Luck!

[​IMG]

5. Chump

Chump New Member

Are you with Enchance?

6. FGL_Rozek

FGL_Rozek New Member

Yes. Enhance® is a platform from FGL.