How long to get an app update past Apple?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Jamie W, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Jamie W

Original Member Indie Author

I think it took 8 days to get the game passed by Apple the first time; any ideas how long it should take to get an update through?

Thanks,

2. hippocoder

Indie Author

6 days for me.

Apple are a little more busy than usual when releasing new devices though as developers go into a rush to submit new stuff.

3. Jyaif

Jyaif New Member

same. In recent history, 7 days was the max for me.

4. PoV

PoV
    Indie Author

Yes, pretty much everything Apple is about a week. Way back in the day, I did manage to get an update through in less than a day, but there's no way that's going to happen ever again. ;)

5. Erik vH

Erik vH New Member

I got an update through in less than a day in the middle of April.

6. Moose2000

Moose2000 New Member

I got one through in a day last week, but I used up one of my "Shit shit! I've made a terrible mistake! Fix it! Fix it!" emails to achieve that.

7. AnthonyS

AnthonyS New Member

I think we once waited 12 days for an update during a busy season last year, but I'd hazard agreement with everyone else that's replied to this thread: around a week seems to be Apple's target at the moment.