How do I get myself noticed?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by and249, Dec 12, 2018.

1. and249

Indie Author

Hello there everybody!! What's up? I am currently working on a game named Skull and Bones. I just want to know that how can I get my game noticed and get more downloads. I've already put up the game's page on Itch and GameJolt. I also want you to check them out and tell me what you think. Don't forget to follow me on GJ.

Best,
    Neel.

2. David Mackenziekong

David Mackenziekong New Member

I work with abgames.io and we work to help promote indie gamers. Feel free to add your game there and send us a note we could help work on a campaign with you.