How did you market your video game and how did it perform?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by SindriFB, Apr 8, 2019.

1. SindriFB

SindriFB New Member

Hi everybody!

I’m doing research on what factors most notably contribute to an indie game’s sales performance. I’m really interested in hearing about your experiences and would really appreciate if you would take the time to answer this survey (takes 5-10 minutes) https://forms.gle/YqXuWAtncPd36yaQA .

If you have any comments/feedback regarding the survey or the research, I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance!

Yitz likes this.
  2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Through Twitter and Facebook with constant mixed results

3. Zizran

Zizran New Member

4. Yitz

Yitz New Member

Most of my marketing is done through Discord and Reddit, but I've been trying to take more unique approaches lately--such as responding on forums such as this with actual responses, and trowing in a link to my upcoming game at the bottom, for good measure :)
    (
    , if you're interested lol)