High-quality audio for game projects

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Watkinsoundmusic, Jan 9, 2018.

1. Watkinsoundmusic

Watkinsoundmusic New Member

Hi everybody!

I'm recently coming off the release of the Tuatara Games/Versus Evil game Let Them Come (Xbox/PS4/Steam/Android/iOS) released 2017/18. This particular game specialized in numerous creature sounds, gore, weapons, ghostly alien ship ambience etc, but I am experienced in a wider variety of audio.

My website is here also: http://www.watkinsoundmusic.com
    Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like to discuss any and all types of audio for your projects!
    watkinsoundmusic@gmail.com

Regards,

- James Watkins

#1 Watkinsoundmusic, Jan 9, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Watkinsoundmusic

Hey all! Leaving a sample of music to visuals, a slow sentimental sci-fi piece. Art by outsiderzone.

A link to music in my soundcloud and my website here https://www.watkinsoundmusic.com/

Stop by and say hi!! Cheers!!

3. Watkinsoundmusic

Hello all. Cinematic, percussive, foreboding music sample. Can be written as custom interactive game music so that various layers can be looping (or not) and triggered to play over top of, and with each other, stepping back and forth or fading in and out, dictated by gameplay and in-game intensity (or whatever parameter needed).