Hey

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by LongRunGames, Jul 5, 2016.

1. LongRunGames

LongRunGames New Member

Hey Folks,

I am new to the forum (obviously),

A new game developer working on my first game, a fps for android, currently using an ouya console with controller, but plan to create a simple control system for touchscreens, the whole project actually spawned from a touchscreen control idea that I had and needed a way of checking it's effectiveness.

for those interested I have kind of a development blog here:

http://ouyaforum.com/showthread.php?16743-My-1st-Game-codename-Shape-Shooter-3D

and a quite old now, video here:

Mainly here to make some contacts / friends / people to bounce ideas off and hopefully contribute to other peoples projects in the future.

Graham