Hey guys! I'm an decently established electronic producer, would love to compose for some games!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Aron Levi, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Aron Levi

Aron Levi New Member

Yo guys!

I have been producing music for ten years now, racking up a decent following under a few of my aliases.
    I really want to push into the game industry, its a whole new world for me even as well connectedIi am in the industry of music, nightlife and soundcloud.. i have very little contact with the game industry.

I'm looking to do some work for indy developers. I have a very wide range of genres/styles i can compose, however my forte is in ambient/electronica with trance elements but trap orientated.

Check out my music and please contact me if you have any games that need music or point me in the right direction if you can :)

www.soundcloud.com/mythmusicldn
    www.soundcloud.com/aesthetickid

aronxlevi@gmail.com