[HelpWanted][Pixel Artist] I'm a professional programmer looking for a pixel artist!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Mamatosen, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Mamatosen

Mamatosen New Member

Hello there!

I'm Willie, 22 y.o. programmer, I'm a computer engineering student, this is my last year at university so I know my job very well.

I'm looking for a pixel artist to make this game in pixel art:

(I actually did this game in 48 hours so, I apologize for the bugs in advance, if you killed all enemies and you're still on the same level, just shoot their corpses a few more time :p )

https://theboywhomakesgames.itch.io/manipulation

It's a game in which you are in control of time, I also do game and game economy design + music production, so there is no worry about anything. I'm dedicated and have a head full of dreams. I also have a very successful game in local stores released for mobile.

My goal is to have a small team of 2 or 3 to make awesome indie games for pc that have a very good game design, art and the most important, story!

So if you want to work with me :) I'll be very glad to have a pixel artist on my side, otherwise, I may do the whole thing by myself, by that's a very very hard to follow option!

My email:

m4ds31@gmail.com