Helpful Online & Local Communities for Indie Game Devs

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by dicky_rengen, Feb 25, 2017.

1. dicky_rengen

dicky_rengen New Member

Hey everyone! I have been working to come up with an invaluable resource for indie game developers & studios that will help them better understand the value of community, by first joining an active community of fellow developers. One such community is this exact forum, which I mention in the blog article below.

I wanted to form a discussion in this thread to see what other active online and local groups or communities that developers, such as yourself use regularly for feedback and insight from others in the industry. Feel free to share what other communities you are involved with.

I plan to add onto this article, and eventually provide a single resource of helpful communities for indie game devs. http://www.rengenmarketing.com/communities-indie-game-developers/

Thanks for your time and look forward to what other great communities are out there :)