HELP WANTED, UE4 GAME

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Mrbetamcbeta, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Mrbetamcbeta

Mrbetamcbeta New Member

Hi, I'm Bryant Rice. I'm a man of different skills, I love to build and take part in construction but also in my spare time I like work on all art forms. I go by the alias BrutalArtwork for graphic artist. But currently a new team in progress is to be made. I am currently looking for 2 people. I prefer one hard programmer, I'm currently building in the UnrealEngine. And I would like one jack of all trades. I can do about anything but the programming is my fall point. I would like somebody that can man rain communication and reachdeadlines. Somebody who takes pride in their work. The goal is to make a small family of 3, put a couple small projects and fund ourselves and equip ourselves with all the equipment needed to have a fully functionally team to hit the markets soon. The new project launch is a zombie title. If interested email me BrutalArtwork@Gmail.com
    Looking forward to meeting new family. Person of all skills needed. Prerequisites
    Are familiar with the unreal engine, familiar with whatever it is you are skilled at, can work alone. I myself will be deep in work with everybody. Let's BE SOMEBODY TOGETHER!

2. GotCybered

GotCybered New Member

3. Volluskrassos

Volluskrassos New Member

4. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

You had much look with making a team up