Help Wanted for my new game.

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Creeperstatic, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Creeperstatic

Creeperstatic New Member

My game is a RPG based game I still am lookign for ideas it will be in 2d. My game will not be bad and I will make sure. I need an artist. And anybody else who could help. I cannot pay but I can give credit and have fun working on it. I understand if I sound crazy for that and I would understand if you would not help the project. I would think I was crazy too. Thats it I have no name and a good concept. Dm me if you want to help:

[DO NOT EMAIL]

Minecraft.Modpack#9152

My DM is that because I have a modpack server.

2. Dibbie

Dibbie New Member

While I cannot help you with your project directly, I may be able to provide some useful templates for detailing your project if you dont already have a document for it, simply make a copy of the files you think will help you, included are some examples as well: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2eLTldlAdDEVkRRSTMwYjl6VmM - this is a completely free resource (no credit required), hopefully it helps you out - good luck with your project, and be sure to always plan a "buffer time" with every aspect of your game - thats essentially doubling however long you think something will take, if you think itll take 2 days, give yourself 5 days for it, things always break, get corrupt, or not go according to plan... Always lol

3. June's Rent

June's Rent New Member

I tried to contact you directly through a message but couldn't figure out how. Any way, I would be willing to help with the music if that's needed.

You can check out some of my stuff here.

Listen to Video Game Song Demos, a playlist by Junes Rent on #SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/17tx