Help Wanted -A Team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Chris Watkins, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Chris Watkins

Chris Watkins New Member

Looking to make a small team to dev a new game. Open to ideas but I do have a few of my own on the go at the moment.

2. Ryan Chandler

Ryan Chandler New Member

Hey, I am a music student looking for some side projects. I would love to help you with a game. My skype is Haru33346. Please message me if you'd like to chat. I am open to discussion, and I am very open minded.

:D

3. MRC

MRC New Member

4. Mike Schreiner

Mike Schreiner New Member

Hello,
    My name is Mike and I am interested in building a indie game team as well. I specialize in 3D and 2D art. I can also produce music but I'm still learning the basics of it. Please have a look at my online portfolio in what I am capable of at www.mschri.com. If you or anyone in the forum is interested in what I can offer please email me at mschri2008@gmail.com.