Hello World. My Game is on Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by DA-Games, Aug 8, 2021.

1. DA-Games

DA-Games New Member

Greetings,

My name is Oumar, and I'm an artist/indie game developer. Yes, I'm a new member at this point, and I don't have much of a following, meaning that no one cares about what I have to say, but I'm getting by whenever possible. This is also my first thread, which is strange as well, but hear me out.

For those who are reading this post (if anyone cares to read a post from a nobody), I'm currently working on a game called Zacc's Adventures. It's a 3rd-person action-adventure game where you play as Zacc, a survivor from a destroyed universe who must travel to 5 earths and defeat the ruler of each. It's in the prototyping stages, and I have concept art coming along the way.

If you're interested, please check out the Kickstarter page by clicking the link below.
    Zacc's Adventures on Kickstarter