Hello, we just released our multiplayer online typing fight game. Enjoy!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by jstama, May 23, 2015.

1. jstama

jstama New Member

We would like your thoughts on our multiplayer game. You can play with a random player online or invite your friend. You can go ahead and try it here http://www.shoutcube.com/play. Thanks!

2. stan

Original Member Indie Author

Nice idea.
    I’m using a custom CSS in Firefox to remove the white backgrounds from the web, so I couldn’t see the colours of the words. It would be nice if there was another way to see the category of each word, like an icon next to it (an heart to gain life, a snowflake to freeze the opponent and a sword to make damage?). I guess it would help colourblind people too.