Heli Attack 3 Launches on Miniclip.com

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Dan MacDonald, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Hey guys,

I have had the pleasure of collaborating with two talented individuals for LittleSoldiers, since that time we have worked together on various projects. I'm happy to announce that after 2 years of development HeliAttack 3 has launched on miniclip.com. While not directly involved with the development of this project I did help out on the business/promotion side and am very proud to see it launch.

You can see a promo at http://www.heliattack.com

One of the things I like about the HeliAttack series is that it has been very successful and is about the farthest thing from a casual game as you'll find on the web. I encourage you to check it out if you like side scrolling, survival action. :)

Here's a direct link to the game http://www.miniclip.com/heliattack3.htm (flash)

2. AtmaVegeta

Original Member

I just played the game, and must say its very good. I was really getting in to it! First go got ranked 3140 (not that good). Once you get used to the controls a bit more will be better.

Definately worth a play.

3. AVataRR

Original Member

Man I just can't get over those incredably nice graphics. I'm particularly impressed by the environment tiles and the backgrounds. Dan, give those graphics people 3 pats in the back for me. :}

4. baegsi

Original Member

Sorry for going a little off-topic, but I'm wondering how miniclip makes money? Heli Attack is pure flash-game without a downloadable version, isn't it?

Anyway, great high-quality game, congrats!

5. Dan MacDonald

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

shhh.. didn't you know.. add rates are back :)