Featured Heart of Mithras now on Steam

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dadom85, Mar 24, 2021.

1. dadom85

dadom85 New Member

Hi all,
    my game Heart of Mithras is now on steam. It will be launched somewhen this year in autumn. If you like to stay up to date with the process you can find updates on my DevLog

Please check my early access announcement trailer on YouTube, i hope you like it :)

About the game:
    Lead the combat team of your district to the top of the ladder, in the epic battle game of the megacity Mithras. Play a detailed management game. Recruit new soldiers, hire trainers to help your team to develop, build up your new base and play epic tactical battles in a complex simulation, in the arena called Heart of Mithras.

Heart of Mithras is somehow a dystopian sci-fy sport manager paired with a tactical shooter simulation (like a CS-simulation)

Story:
    After the great civil war of 2700 the megacity of Mithras was buried under rubble and ashes.
    The combatant leaders decided to separate the city in thirty districts.
    Since then conflicts in the city of Mithras are no longer solved in a gory battle in the streets of mithras.
    Now a battle game decides about prosperity and future of those thirty districts.
    The best soldiers of each district fight against each other in a arena in the middle of the Megacity, called the "Heart of Mithras".

Now it is your time to manage a squad, finding the best soldiers to fight for your district. Your actions will not only determinate between winning and losing, they will determinate the fate of your district.

2. dadom85

dadom85 New Member

Update: How we create our 2D Avatars

For the 2D Chars we have purchased some Asset existing in the Unity Asset Store where you normally manually can create your 2D Avatars and save them.

We tweaked the code a little to generate thousands of unique 2D Avatars with one click.

Check out the Video:

Here you see what’s normally possible with the 2D Char creator.

Character Creator 2D by mochakingup (itch.io)

3. dadom85

dadom85 New Member

Hello all,

we are happy that we can offer interested players to play and test our game soon, Additionally to the demo we will release next week, we would also like to invite 100 interested players to our alpha-test.

If you are interested in testing our game, please join our Discord Channel . We will offer coffee.

Check our Website for some more impressions: Heart of Mithras
    Greetings

Dominik