Grubby Hands - A Full Time Independent Developer

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by GrubbyHands, Jun 6, 2011.

1. GrubbyHands

GrubbyHands New Member

I've started an independent games company after a five year marathon crunch at a AAA studio. I've learned a lot, after shipping three games in five years, now I'm carrying on the momentum on my own projects. My first game has been submitted to the AppStore and is currently sitting in their review queue. I'm hoping to announce it later this week once the trailers are done.

After a long lurk here, I'm happy now that I can join in and share my experiences!

2. Grey Alien

Indie Author

Good luck with the AppStore and the future. A friend of mine used to run a studio called Grubby Games.

3. BarrySlisk

Original Member

Wlad will knock out David Haye !