Greetings, I'm new here :)

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by LeonRoss, Nov 23, 2016.

1. LeonRoss

LeonRoss New Member

Hey everyone!
    I'm new here and thought I'd post a thread saying hello to you all :)

Little bit about myself, I'm a film / game composer but currently studying more and more about the gaming development world so hoping I can learn some cool things from you all here.

I've also recently been working on a few script ideas. Two fantasy ones, and a sci-fi script! Very fun and interesting :)

Would love to know about some of you guys, what you're all into and if you've been doing any interesting new projects!

Wish you all the best,

Leon

2. 3ph0r

Hi and welcome! :)

3. ConSolo

ConSolo New Member

What's up?

Fellow composer/writer here and fellow new forum guy. I mainly do the music thing but started writing for Brood Stop, currently in development by Blue Thumbs Gaming, for which I also did some SFX. I'm freelance but I'm a member of Blue Thumbs and am also doing the music for Destroy the Monkeys!, another game in development by BTG.
    I can't stress enough the value of getting on these forums and chatting with like-minded folks, keep at it and keep the ideas flowing. BTG has had members in USA, Japan, Australia, and Poland just to name a few. All found through forum word-of-mouth and Reddit classifieds.
    Stay in touch; it's good to be connected, and GL with all your endeavors. Us new guys got to stick together

-Cheers
    ConSolo