Graphic designer/artist looking for a coder to create games with

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by LMBDesign, Feb 8, 2015.

1. LMBDesign

LMBDesign New Member

Hi my name is Lewis and I am 16 years old and am taking courses in graphic design, web design and game design. I am looking for a friend who enjoys creating games but struggles with the graphic design side of the game so that we could work together and have some fun making games. I am new to the game design area but have spent the last few weeks working out how it works and what looks good and so on. To start of with the games would not be serious but I don't think it will be long until I have the skills to make a publishable game and It would also be good getting some experience before we do public releases. If you are interested in working together email me at Graphics.LMB@gmail.com or reply to this thread.

Requirements :
    Be a fun person to work with I want this to be a enjoyable experience and speak English
    have the coding skills (in your language of choice) to create a side scrolling/2D game (not too advanced)
    Have Skype and a microphone (head sets and phones are also fine) so we can talk about ideas.
    Be around my age or willing to work with a 16 year old.
    And finally not too serious but still dedicated and willing to learn so we can advance to making better bigger and better games !