God Hates Vegas: Game Concept/Looking For Programmer

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Finn Tailor, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Finn Tailor

Finn Tailor New Member

I've got an idea for something that's more of an interactive story than it is a game.

It follows a Celestial child of Gods who lived long before the Earth was fully formed.
    Their name is Vegas.
    Young Vegas Front View Poster.jpg They're a floating head that smokes stars or somethin'.

I'm still workin' on the details of the story, but I'd like it to be a 'every choice you make counts' kinda game.
    This would be more akin to games like Stanley's Parable, but less sarcastic and meta.

We would see Vegas' fall or rise, each choice he (the player) makes leaves the Universe headed in a totally different direction, but the choices aren't easily made.
    We would test the player's morality. Gods are cruel, but Vegas is not a God.
    (Spoilers, one ending is that he eventually gets shunned to a chaotic rock (Earth) and becomes the first Man)

Lookin' at some fun Sci-Fi, mind mending Philosophical dilemmas!

Let me know if you're interested in collaborating with me on this!
    Unfortunately it wouldn't be paid, but we'd be Co-creating it, so we'd be splitting ownership to what's fair!

2. Lokesh

Lokesh New Member

Hey Finn Tailor !! I am was looking to get a project. And i found you (I don't want to paid )And want to help you , so that i can increase my skills.
    So When to Start.

3. Gameicreate

Gameicreate New Member

why god hates vegas?

4. Thuong Nguyen

Thuong Nguyen New Member