Go Beryllium! Quantum-electrodynamical photon hell

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by monoRAIL, Aug 2, 2008.

1. monoRAIL

monoRAIL New Member

2. monoRAIL

monoRAIL New Member

Wow, I guess there aren't many shoot-em-up fans here!

3. Cartman

Indie Author

Nice game. I thought it was quite original for a shooter.

One suggestion I would have is that I didn't know what the controls were when I started. I know the Instructions screen tells you how to play but many people start playing immediately without going to the instructions. It might be helpful to add a screen at the beginning showing that X and C are used as well as the directional keys.

I also love the theme. Chemistry and a Shooter. Who would have thought?:)

4. JGOware

Indie Author

One of the strangest looking shooters I've ever seen. But at least the performance was acceptable on my dev kit. Which in the past, T2D demos ran dog slow. Congrats on the 1st place prize!