"Glow Ball - Not A Billiard Puzzle Game" Coming soon on Steam!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RS26, May 6, 2018.

1. RS26

RS26 New Member

Hi There!
    My name is Valentin and I have a new game!

[​IMG]

A complex and unusual puzzle game about a glow ball with nice graphics.

Glow Ball wants to shine at the felt of a billiard table. He wants to get a number, and perhaps become a cue ball. He doesn't want to jump all his life on these fkn plates in this game. So help him to become a billiard ball! Fulfill his dream!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You have to move across a series of bouncy platforms and pick up all coins on the scene. Once all coins are collected, the exit will appear. Most platforms are perfectly harmless, some have additional qualities, such as being destructible. Some of them kill you.

Coming soon on Steam!
    Available: 18 May