Ghosts, should i make it? Would it sell?

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Dyno Kid, Dec 10, 2006.

1. willevolve

willevolve New Member

Wow,:D

I think this game has a lot of potential.
    I would keep this concept as simple as possible.

The core dynamic is fantastic, I would try and have a few Indiana Jones type triggers and traps. But then again, that could be overcomplicating it.

The main thing is, have a good atmosphere, and maybe diverse and interesting levels.

I think the basic game play is good enough.

2. Dyno Kid

Indie Author

Any thoughts on bonus lvls?

I was thinking of a few and came up with these-

A room full of goodies and a fast Croc with 30 seconds to collect as much as possable.

A narrow twisting walkway you can fall off (and start again if you have time)that gets harder nearer to the end but has better goodies if you make it further along the walkway. Like high above the ground?

A breakout mini game with ghosts for bricks that drop items if hit and maybe the crocs tail for the bat?

A fruit machine (one arm bandit) that you can play with the pills/coins collected say 10 coins per play? Match 3 ghosts in a line to get an extra life or something?

Space invaders type game similar to breakout where if you shoot ghosts they drop items?

The bonus lvl i think needs to be short and sweet and around 30 seconds - 2mins long.

A few screenshots-

Screen1

Screen2

Screen3

Darren.

3. tewe76

Original Member

My vote goes for these.

4. dxgame

Original Member

Who's doing those graphics? If they are for prototyping, I'd love to download those for a few game ideas. ;)