Gathering a Team to Work on a Video Game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Sgt_Serial, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Sgt_Serial

Sgt_Serial New Member

Hey all you lovely people,

I am wanting to gather some people together with a friend of mine possibly 5 or 6 to work on a Video Game. This project will not be paid this is something I have wanted to do for a long time and I would like to find people who share the same idea in mind also.

Little bit about myself:

My Name is Darren Ingledew I graduated from Teesside University studying Computer Games Art and currently work part time in the Middlesbrough area.

I am wanting to build a strong team who share the same core interest 'love to build video games'

As you'd expect I am looking for Games Artists/Animators, Programmers, Sound Guys, Designers though I believe all members involved should be involved in this role.

This is a genuine post to find people who are generally interested so no hate or none sense please. It would be also great if people who are interested are in the area though this is not a must as we have this great world wide web available at our finger tips :)

2. DigitalPeaceEntertainment

3. SimplyAscend

SimplyAscend New Member

Hello I've been looking for a team to build as well. I am a major in creative writing, have been writing since the age of 5. Please contact me if you're looking for a story writer, or even just a concept designer for a game.

You can preferably reach me at 646-724-5274
    or email me at Htssavethejay@gmail.com
    My name is Justin Gladstone, better known as Justin Jay.

4. diatonicnerds

diatonicnerds New Member

Hey, if you need a composer feel free to send me an email at diatonicnerds@gmail.com and if you are interested you can listen to my latest track here or other information on my website. I can write in lots of different styles so if you need music just send me a message and we can talk.

5. Killerjays

Killerjays New Member

6. Jason_Brandy

Jason_Brandy New Member

7. FGFan

FGFan New Member

what kind of games?

8. Grak

Grak New Member

Hello,

If you're looking for a sound engineer for sound design and ambiences, I'd be really interested in working with you on your project

I have my own Pro Tools 11 station and about 50GB of proffessional sounds as well as some synth plug-ins

You can listen to my work here

Contact me at nicolasjoosep@yahoo.fr

9. Rufus

Rufus New Member

10. FGFan

FGFan New Member

what tools will be used?

11. Hyperion

Hyperion New Member

If you need a Writer, Character designer or worldbuilder, I'll be happy to lend a hand.