Gareth Wiecko | Composer & Producer available for hire

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Gareth Wiecko, May 31, 2019.

1. Gareth Wiecko

Gareth Wiecko New Member

Hey guys!

My name is Gareth Wiecko, I'm a professional pianist of over 25 year who works as a performer and composer within the many facets of the arts industry. I've recently finished the IOS mobile platformer 'Death Hall' which went live this week, and I'm currently on the lookout for my next project!

A link to the soundtrack of the game can be found here:

Also, here's a link to the page of the game:

http://www.deathhall.com/

A little about myself: I've studied music at universities in both Wales, UK and Melbourne, Australia. One focusing in performance and the other in composition. Over the last ten years or so I've kept myself busy performing as a solo musician and also in bands/ensembles, to mention a few notable performances:
    'Freemantle Street Arts Festival' in WA, Australia, 'Dark MOFO' in Hobart, Australia and 'Midsumma Festival' Melbourne, Australia.

I've also been working as a professional composer scoring works for ballets and contemporary dances, competing in a global competition in Denmark and also scoring a ballet performance for Grand Rapids Ballet in America. Links to particular works to be found here:

I've scored podcast introductions and many Global Game Jams in my spare time

Now I'm currently on the lookout for my next project! My rates are negotiable as I can sympathise with the varying budgets within the industry. If my music appeals in any way, feel free to shoot me an email at gareth@garethwiecko.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks!
    Gareth