Game reward engine, that helps monetize your games

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by Janis_monetizr, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Janis_monetizr

Janis_monetizr New Member

Hi!
    I'm Janis from Monetizr (Techstars ‘17) a game reward engine that helps game developers to monetize their games and enhance the experience of gamers.
    We are currently open to onboard new game developers, since we know that Monetizr could be a cool and profitable addition to your game.
    Some of our 30+ partner case studies: http://bit.ly/monetizr-casestudies
    Check our Blackbox demo video:

If you are interested and want to know more, please write me here: janis@monetizr.io
    Also, don’t hesitate to suggest Monetizr to others through here: https://monetizr.typeform.com/to/QDWOmg

more info at: www.monetizr.io

#1 Janis_monetizr, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. Janis_monetizr

Hey, I just wanted to say, that service we offer has no cost for implementation, but we offer revenue share model for this. i would be happy if you would like to try this out, or maybe suggest me someone who would be happy to implement this in their game. :)

3. Janis_monetizr

LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK: Starting From today everyone can sign up to Monetizr beta test for cloud computing SDK: http://themonetizr.com/applications (after applying I will contact anyone personally to tell more about the service)

The key objective of Monetizr is to monetize games and drive revenue for game developers. Games use only a fraction of device processing power. Unused processing power on those devices has a huge potential for decentralized cloud computing and decentralized cloud storage. Monetizr’s cloud computing SDK enables gamers to opt-in and mine cryptocurrencies while playing the game without any changes to game or device performance.

Gamers recieve profits from mining in form of cryptocurrencies and merchandise. For game developers this opens a new revenue stream, increases gamer engagement and time spent gaming.

Monetizr is already working with 30 game studios to reward gamers with real unlockable game products, such as, t-shirts, hats and stickers with game designs, brand items (like Nike shoes or Amazon gift cards) and even cryptocurrencies.

This Drives gamer engagement and revenue metrics while improving the gaming experience.

Monetizr is not asking money for product integration. Cooperation model is profit-sharing from transactions.

Check out our case studies: CASE STUDIES