Game Promotion proposal

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by geekdeals, Sep 11, 2017.

1. geekdeals

geekdeals New Member

Hey Everyone!

My name is Martin and I'm an owner of a website GeekDealsUS.com & Twitter account @GeekDailyDeal which has more than 100K followers.

I want to propose a mutuallly beneficial deal. I want to get more followers on my Twitter account, and you want to promote your Games & get more sales. My proposal is that I can promote your game on Twitter.

The text would be: Follow & RT For a Chance to Win 1 of X Copies of "Your Game" by @YourUsername. Ends time/date. [LINK TO GAME on Steam/website] + Picture you provide

Since I have a large following this should get retweeted and seen many times. I would need from You 1 or more copies (as much as you wish) of your game. Preferably as Steam key.

If that seems like a good idea, then please reply here or e-mail me to martins@geekdealsus.com if you want to discuss collaboration ideas.

Best regards,

Martin

2. lennard

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Sent an email, I'd be happy to throw in some Financial Guru's Value Pack's in exchange for 100K mentions of www.RealEstateEmpire.net

Lemme know!

3. FreakoutGames

FreakoutGames New Member

It would have been really great if it included mobile games too :) Would have given it a try for sure!

4. geekdeals

geekdeals New Member

It can be arranged. Send me an email and we'll discuss it.

5. FreakoutGames

FreakoutGames New Member

Sure, will drop you an email!