Game Music Composer - iOS Composer - Orchestral Scores

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sean Beeson, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Sean Beeson

Original Member

ABOUT ME: My name is Sean Beeson (www.seanbeeson.com) and I am an experienced composer from rural Ohio, who has scored over 50 iOS games (Exiles, Don't Play This Game, Universim, Heroes of Camelot (additional music), Blastzone, Sky Sword, Ravensword: Shadowlands, Coldwater Keep, Aiko Islands, Goop, Siegecraft TD, Dangerous, Mecho Wars, to name a few) as well as 50+ other game scores (Epic Mickey 2: Power of Illusion, Nekro, Assault Heroes 2), trailers (Alice in Wonderland, Hairspray, Arthur Christmas), ads (Magic the Gathering, Dungeons & Dragons), films and more. I have over 17 years of composing experience.

SO LET'S HEAR IT! You can listen to my music a few ways.

- 2014 Music Reel: https://soundcloud.com/sean-beeson/2014-game-film-music-reel
    - Complete Track Listing: www.soundcloud.com/sean-beeson

So now that you have heard my music, below are some FAQs.

WHAT CAN I PROVIDE YOU?I specialize in creating high quality, ground-breaking scores for iOS games that rival music heard in games and films that have budgets many times higher. Need Disney-esque orchestral music? Epic, dark action music with choirs? Perhaps an adventurous, lyrical score? I got you covered!

I have scored puzzle games, action games, role playing games. Racing games, unique games, bizarre games, slot machines, card games, dice games. Adventure games, platforming games, ect. I haven't scored a simulation game about farming although I think I would like to in the future! :D You can see all of my credits on my website.

HOW MUCH DO YOU COST? My rates are flexible, and while I am not free or even cheap, the quality of work I provide is high and I am affordable. I am available to score projects that have as little as a minute of music and have capacity to score games with hours of music.

DON'T YOU MAKE SOUNDS TOO? Sure I can, although my strengths really are in creating high quality orchestral scores. Also, I just don't want to make SFX. I would much prefer a developer hires one of my awesome sound designer friends (who have tons of industry experience doing just sounds/dialogue, ect.) and let me focus entirely on the music. Ultimately, I will make sure your game has the best music and audio possible.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU? You can either contact me through my website, or through this email address seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com

If you don't get a response in a timely fashion, chances are the email was filtered into a spam folder, so please don't hesitate to ping me on Facebook, and re-send your email!

Thank you for your time and ears!
    Sean Beeson | Sean Beeson Studios LLC