[GAME][FREE] InstLife - Life Simulator

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Knighty, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Knighty

Knighty New Member

Hi all,

InstCoffee have been working on InstLife on and off for around 3 years and this year we have made it our main project to work on. The release is late next month and the beta is currently underway.

The game is on Android only and will be free. If you like life simulators then I would love it if you could give this game a try and let us know some feedback to work on!

If you would like to take part in the beta, please let me know your google play store email address so I can get you added!

The game is entirely text based which makes it more niche and I have listed ome screenshots below -

Attached Files:

• il.jpg
      il.jpg
      File size:
      473 KB
      Views:
    • il2.jpg
      il2.jpg
      File size:
      571.4 KB
      Views:
    • il3.jpg