Game Development beginning

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Sir_Senlock, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Sir_Senlock

Sir_Senlock New Member

Hi! My name is Sir Senlock, I have been programming for a year and I have yet to make a video game of any kind. Now I am sure that no one here in this forum wants to here a shitty beginners story. Now I have no friends that actually can be bothered to get up code something or even try to start coding, I'm the only one of my friends so here is my idea, are you starting to programme, do you want to animate create or become this person that creates games, then you would want a little group of people to communicate with to help you make these games, teach you new things and examine your code, because I can tell you that's what I want. now If you are starting off then lets make this group!