Game Designer looking for work

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by GamedevTJ, Sep 28, 2017.

1. GamedevTJ

GamedevTJ New Member

Good evening! I am an experienced game designer with multiple years in the industry. I am offering my services for exiting and interesting opportunities. I have experience in the following areas:
    • System Design, Level Design, and Game Design: I have authored GDD's, system outlines, level outlines, including complex data for how games function.
    • Social Media Management: I have been the lead and involved in social media content releases, public relations, press relations, and community management.
    • Project Management: I have been responsible for management of small teams, large teams, and ad hoc groups throughout the development process.
    • Writing: I have been the lead writer, narrative writer, and creator for original IP's.

Please message me for a CV and more information. I am looking to join an interesting and exciting team to work in one (or all) of these areas. I am looking for paid work, but will not rule out rev-share deals for short term releases at an exciting startup.

Thank you!