Game Designer Looking For Work

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Xeno Neza, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

Hello,
    I'm Steve and i'm looking to do some gameplay design as I am really good with coming up with awesome gameplay designs and ways of making games worth playing. I use to work on RPGMaker MV but as it was the same as everyone elses i decided to just write down awesome gameplay mechanics for different types of games. I'm working in 2 different teams and have some knowledge of coding and level design.

However, I am hard working and i always make sure to speak with the team to see what is possible and what is not. My aim for gameplay design is to make sure there is enjoyable content and to add replayability so people can always replay the game. Also, my aim is to keep the player playing the game for various reasons and make sure there is next to no repetitve game flow.

If you have any kind of work either message me on here or email me at Stevesissons95@gmail.com

2. Xeno Neza

Xeno Neza New Member

This is my portfolio - https://mega.nz/#F!aotRXCZa!a9LWPd46ymykDNgCk5W9Pw
    Also, if you want in on my game plans or designs of previous games i made on my own just email me or pm me and see if we can come to an agreement as they aren't of any use to me whatsoever. :)