Game Designer from the Scratch

Discussion in 'Indie Basics' started by Flynn, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Flynn

Flynn New Member

Greetings Everyone,

I'm 24 years old boy, i'm a nurse, but I have other plans for my future. I have also various interest and passion: i love games, game culture, paintball, laser game...

Direct to the point: I want to became a game designer and I want to learn as self taught. What I can do?

In particular I'm more oriented to mobile gaming, so how I can start?

2. WildG

WildG New Member

Hello Flynn,

Game making is a hobby of mine. I dialled down on playing and work on 2015 when my daughter was born but I started getting itchy without both. Hence the hobby.
    I've been working on a project of mine for a few a years (universeatarms.com)

Anyways if you want to talk I can maybe help you out. :)
    Meet me on discord: WildG#8861

Cheers