Game Design Research

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Ludwig0, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Ludwig0

Ludwig0 New Member

Hello,
    I'm conduction some research on a procedural generation method for 3D platformers and I would love if any of you want to participate. To participate in the study you only have to play the in browser game as much of as little as you'd like, every time you finish a level or quit a level you will be brought to a screen that has information that, should you wish to help the research, you have to put into a google form that is in the description beneath the game. This research takes no personal data as the identification for a tester is based on an ID generated by the game to assure anonymity for participants.

//Link to Game
    https://ludwig0.itch.io/smell-the-roses-web-based

If you have any comments or questions please leave a comment below, thank you to any who participate :)

2. trancaobang

trancaobang New Member

Hello!
    I am a graphic designer. Want to show off mine talent, creativity

3. nguyentrongvan

nguyentrongvan New Member

Thoải mái game . Thank you!

P / s: Hi trancaobang =))

#3 nguyentrongvan, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
  4. GameIva

GameIva New Member

Hello Friends,

Thanks for posting. I really like this game. Please share me other games.