Game Artist/Designer Needed [Rev Share]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by DoctorTM, Jul 19, 2020.

1. DoctorTM

DoctorTM New Member

Hi guys!

I'm looking for an artist/designer for a simple tower defense (TD) game in Unity.

The goal:
    The goal of the project is not to make the biggest TD game out there, not to make money out of it.
    I'm 22, a game dev hobbyist. I started many many projects but never finished them. I want to make something. I want it for myself and for a future portfolio. I want to be able to point at the result and say: Yes, this is mine, I made it. It won't be perfect nor ideal, but at least I finished something, which is much more than most do.

What I have:
    I already have most, if not all, the mechanics needed, but lacking the graphical part of the game.

What I'm looking for:
    I'm looking for an artist who also wants to create something. The style can be whatever you want: 2d, 3d, poly, pixel. You name it! I will adapt the gameplay and physics to your style.

As I said, I do not plan to earn any money out of this. But in the case we do earn anything, I'm giving the artist 40% of the net earnings.

If you're interested, DM me here or on Discord: Doctor TM#7317 and we can talk more details.