FUNKY Animation for Plasma Puncher

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ed Cardoso, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

Hey folks, how's it going?

Check out this little "teaser" animation I did to start promoting the game I'm developing, Plasma Puncher:

Plasma Party \o/

I aimed for something fun and engaging that involved elements of the game, but was not actual gameplay. The game is actually in a pretty advanced stage and gameplay footage is in its way, but I wanted to start with something more "intriguing".

Meanwhile, just looking at this animation, what would you guys guess the gameplay is like?

[​IMG]

2. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

well...That trailer showed some smooth animation and nice music but...Besides that, it's pretty cool.

Looking forward to see more of this.

3. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

Thanks for the interest Metateen! So here's some gameplay footage of Plasma Puncher. Just a first glimpse of the sweet action - after all the game's still being developed and more stuff is yet to be shown:

Basically, Plasma Puncher is an action brawler set in a single continuous stage with all kinds of different enemies and a bunch of upgrades and power-ups to get as you strive to survive until you complete the final objective of the game.

Hope you guys like it and share some thoughts about it!

4. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

Oh, it's being planned for PC and mobile afterwards! I'm planning on releasing the PC version sometime in the first semester of next year.

5. metateen

Moderator Indie Author

Hmmm, interesting.

So the pc version comes out next spring?

Got it, may wait for that one to be released.

6. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

Hey, here's a series of images that would serve as the intro for the game, contextualizing the whole action! Would be cool if you guys could tell if they are clear in their idea... can you understand the story and where the game universe takes place? Feed back would help me decide if text would be needed along with the illustrations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

8. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

Just a quick video showcasing one if the recently implemented enemies on the game, Bully the Bacteria:

9. The Binary BoyZ

The Binary BoyZ New Member

Looks great! Can't wait to see more!

10. Ed Cardoso

Ed Cardoso New Member

Thanks, The Binary BoyZ!

And here's another enemy demonstration, this time for an explosive one! Keep him away with whatever means necessary...